Trick To buy Micromax Yu Yureka from amazon on 12th Feb 2015 using Auto Buy Script - 100% Working


Micromax Yu Yureka
5th Flash Sale

12th Feb 2015 at 2pm IST only on Amazon.in
Many has successfully bought Yu Yureka using our Auto Buy Script on 5th Feb 2015. Our technique will ensure you get a Yureka added to your cart automatically.  
Drag and drop the following link to your browser bookmark bar and click on it a few minutes before sale begins.





After bookmark is added go to the Yureka Flash Sale Page.
Make sure you have a latest browser version and a good internet connection.

Points to note
1. Close all programs except your browser
2. Open the sale page in 4 browser windows and align it in such a way that you can see all at a time
3. When it is about 5 minutes remaining refresh each window one at a time
4. When less than 1 minute, apply the script on the window whose count down time is least
 5. Make sure you see Hacked message at top, else it won't work

View LIVE STREAMING of buying using script - Starts @ 01:50 pm







Click here to watch Yureka buying trick in YouTube



Watch our past successful buying of Yureka in YouTube


21 comments:

  1. anyone can order micromax yureka for me from my amazon account? i can give upto 300 rs for that..! anybody interested can type below..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1000 bucks for yureka
    500 bucks for lenovo a 6000
    contact swaps9452431216@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. got..yureka..! thanks for the script ..i have been trying for 4 sale...but thanks to you i succeeded in 5th sale...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also tried for 3&4 sale but did not get it but in today's i get it successfully .Once again thanks for the script maker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Uploader .
    Working 100%.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can i use the script without registering my email. because i forget to register the email. anyone please reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no.... sale is limited to registered users.......

      Delete
  7. any buddy...can give me yureka??

    ReplyDelete
  8. is the script only for 5th sale or it works for every sale?

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHEN WILL THE SCRIPT BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE ON FEB 26 PLZZZ 7 NEED 2 BUY IT THIS TIME ANY1 REPLY ME PLZZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it works on every sale :-)...all u need to do is to b ready with ur script at 2:00 pm evry thursday

      Delete
  10. Thanks, it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i was struggling to buy yureka since 4 weeks....finally got this phone through this script...thanks a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello. .
    I am looking forward to do some business interested people can contact me.
    Give me an offer before next sale so that we can do some business.
    I will try to get the phone by the either ways:
    1. I will order couple from my end and ship it to the desired address.
    2. You can give me your credentials, I will try to get it to cart and check out.
    If I fail to get the phone then I will return back the money.
    Contact me: av_1l@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Today I just booked, Yu Yureka by simply following mentioned steps ... Thanks Guys.. !!!
    Its working 100%...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will book yureka @ Cash on delivery on your address in just Rs.10000, if i will fail to do so then i will refund money guaranteed..anyone interested call me 9039048740?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will book yureka @ Cash on delivery on your address in just Rs.10000, if i will fail to do so then i will refund money guaranteed..anyone interested call me 9039048740?

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi sir can i have yureka script for 19th march sale please

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi sir can i have yureka script for 19th march sale please

    ReplyDelete