Trick to buy Redmi 2 from flipkart on 31/03/2015 using auto buy script - 100% Working


Xiaomi Redmi 2

2nd Flash Sale on 31st March 2015 at 2pm

only on Flipkart
Wanna be a proud owner of Redmi 2 on its releasing day? You have reached the right place. You can get it for sure by using our 100% proven Auto Buy Script.
Just drag and drop the following link to your browser bookmark bar




Please make sure to remove any previous Auto Buy Scripts from your bookmarks bar if you have added any, for previous sales. You will not be able to use the old script if any script has changed. This is to ensure that you are using the latest script.



Live Streaming of Sale starts at 1:50 pm on YouTube.
Click to watch and to chat with me live







17 comments:

  1. At 12 pm i open this and it shows me sale is over and out of stock :(

    Now how do you do that ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Redmi 2 in my cart . If some one want than contact me at : akshaydel26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay Cuttler, I was clearly write my email (akshaydel26@gmail.com) for Redmi 2 booking. Than why did you not contacting me at my email ? Mail me your shipping details and I'll book it for you on next sale.

      Delete
  3. Broo i miss all the tricks now tell me when will next sale is coming please tell me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me please admin if i have done this trick then i got that mobile free ??? Please this is important for me give me reply please admin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not free... This trick to get this phone added to your cart automatically before it gets out of stock..

      Delete
    2. Jay Cuttler is a loggerhead.

      Delete
    3. Hey Jay Cuttler, I know you. You are world greatest moron award winner.

      Delete
  5. when you will post script for lenovo a7000 i am waiting for it ..? 2 hours remaining for release day flash sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello...
    Do post tricks for upcoming zenfone2 and xiaomi mi4i..Eagerly waiting..


    #Posting from Yureka which was bought using your trick..THANKS.. <3..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey tech geek.. Heard that 1st 1000 units of Mi band will be sold for re.1, that too in flash sale model.. Trick fo r the same please...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any scripts for buying Mi band on 5th may??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey.. Friends :D I Just Got Airtel Rs. 1000 Recharge for Free <3 in Just few Mins :) .... Thanks to http://airtelfreeoffers.gq/?ref=invite_talk <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trick To Book IRCTC Ticket in Just 19 Seconds
    Click here ---> http://url2it.com/ttjrq

    ReplyDelete